- Master’s degree in Legal-Business Sciences from the Faculty of Law of Coimbra University, with a final mark of 17 [on a scale of 0 to 20] (“Good with Distinction”) – May 2004.
- Licentiate Degree in Law from the Portuguese Catholic University, Porto Region (2000).
- Professor of Business Law in Study Cycle 2 (Master’s Degree) of Law, at Lusófona University, Porto (2008).
- Professor of theory-practical classes on the subject of Business Law in the Licentiate Degree course in Management at Lusófona University, Porto (2006 - 2008).
- Professor of theory classes on the subject of Commercial Law and Company Law in the Licentiate Degree course in Law at Lusófona University, Porto (2004 - 2008).
- Practising law in Cerqueira Gomes & Associados law firm from 2002 to the present day.
- Work experience placement in this law firm between September 2000 and 2 June 2002.
- Specialised Taxation for Lawyers course, Higher Institute of Administration and Management and Porto District Office of the Portuguese Bar Association (October 2002 to February 2003).
- Languages: english, spanish and french (speaking and writing; reading and listening skills).